My birthday was just three weeks ago. I turned eight. My favorite color is still pink. My favorite animals are butterflies, dolphins and dogs. I like living in Holland because we get to travel to fun places. When I grow up I want to be an actress, an artist, a waitress and a clothes designer. Whew! I'm going to be busy! I love doing gymnastics. In my freetime I love to write stories about girls and pets.
It was a cooking party.
We decorated chef hats with stickers and markers. My mom made them. All of them said Chef (our name). They were really tall and puffy. Since it was a pretty nice day, we played a marshmallow relay in the park across the street. Our other game was a licorice game. Everyone had a string of licorice. On three, we would put the end in our mouth, and try to slurp it up without dropping or using our hands. After that, we made pizzas. After eating them, we made cupcakes. One was a beach scene, and one a butterfly. We used pretzels for the wings of the butterfly.
It was a blast! Thanks for all of your Birthday Wishes!
With love, Tessa

No comments:
Post a Comment