Just a few months ago I swam for my B diploma. Here diplomas are a big deal, in case you fall into a canal!!!
We had to wear a long sleeve shirt, pants, socks, and shoes. I was nervous at first because I didn't know if I would get it, (but I did!) and also if I had the right shoes. That has been a big problem for me, finding the right shoes, but luckily sneakers are fine. We had to swim four times on our stomach and three on our back. Then we had to dive into the water and swim underwater without coming up for air until we had swam through a big underwater hole. For most of the time, we had our clothes off with just our swimsuits. Anyway, at the end we walked around the pool waving our diplomas and there was music. In just a few weeks I'm going for my C. We have to swim in the the same clothing but also a raincoat. We swim five times on our stomachs and four on our back. We also have to dive in and swim nine meters through a hole. Marjolein said the trick is to dive far and swim with big strokes. But I just can't get it. Yesterday at swimming I came up for air right in front of the hole. Well, that's all for today, folks!
| Yeah!! I got my B Diploma! |
Kind regards, Tessa Caroline Pemantell
No comments:
Post a Comment