Well, we made it. The flight went great. They had to call us onto the plane, as we were not paying attention to the time. That would be our luck to miss the flight! It was only 7 1/2 hours and very smooth. The girls watched Monsters and Aliens and I tried to watch Duplicity, but was pausing it so often to help them out with one thing or another, that I'll have to watch it again sometime.
It was just nice to totally relax and not have any details to take care of, boxes to pack, or errands to run. We all slept 2 hours or so, and the girls slept until 11am this morning. Maybe it's the thrill of sleeping in bunkbeds. It's fun to finally see the house. It has a lot of character and it will be fun to make it our home. Tessa got working right away on setting up the playroom on the top floor. We sat out in the back garden (in the sunshine!!!) and read Hans Brinker-per a good friend with relatives here said we need to know this story. We then went out to the open air market, got a thin waffle sandwich with honey in it(can't remember what it's called) and the girls played in some fountains. In the evening we took a walk to a park and played frisbee and ghost in the graveyard. So great to have are family together again.
This morning I went running along a canal and the only wildlife I saw were ducks and some sort of slugs...No big plans today. I need to get a phone, a hairdryer, and I'm sure we will end up at the market.
It was just nice to totally relax and not have any details to take care of, boxes to pack, or errands to run. We all slept 2 hours or so, and the girls slept until 11am this morning. Maybe it's the thrill of sleeping in bunkbeds. It's fun to finally see the house. It has a lot of character and it will be fun to make it our home. Tessa got working right away on setting up the playroom on the top floor. We sat out in the back garden (in the sunshine!!!) and read Hans Brinker-per a good friend with relatives here said we need to know this story. We then went out to the open air market, got a thin waffle sandwich with honey in it(can't remember what it's called) and the girls played in some fountains. In the evening we took a walk to a park and played frisbee and ghost in the graveyard. So great to have are family together again.
This morning I went running along a canal and the only wildlife I saw were ducks and some sort of slugs...No big plans today. I need to get a phone, a hairdryer, and I'm sure we will end up at the market.
No comments:
Post a Comment