This week was my birthday week! I celebrated turning 7 with my family on Sunday. We biked to a pancake house near my home. We got a little lost and it was really windy, so we were all very hungry when we got there. I ordered a pancake with powdered sugar and chocolate. It was soooooo good! That night my mom made pizza with salami, because we can't find pepperoni. I had fun openi
ng my gifts and having brownies.
Today I had lots of friends over for my Rainbow party. We played lots of games and we got to eat chocolate and the wrappers made them look like gold coins. Allie decorated my cake and it had an M&M rainbow on top and it was all different colors on the inside. The cake was yummy! I love being 7! I think I look a little bit older.
Today I had lots of friends over for my Rainbow party. We played lots of games and we got to eat chocolate and the wrappers made them look like gold coins. Allie decorated my cake and it had an M&M rainbow on top and it was all different colors on the inside. The cake was yummy! I love being 7! I think I look a little bit older.
My favorite color is pink. At school, I like recess and gym. I love living in Holland because we have a park in front of our house and I have so many nice friends from all over the world. I love my bunk bed-I sleep on the top bunk. Allie doesn't like it when I talk to my babies at night, but I do it quietly, anyways. I love you and miss you all! Lots of hugs and kisses, Tessa
No comments:
Post a Comment