Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Allie


I can't believe I'm ten!  I had a great time celebrating with friends and family.  But the biggest present was probably that I got my ears pierced!  And the cool thing os that I can take them out for the first time on Christmas!  Speaking of Christmas, it's already the Christmas seasen!
   In school we are learning about the market place.  I really like it.  Right now we are planing to make a mock market for the fourth grade.  You can work alone or in a partnership to create products to sell to grade members.  But we also have to make sure to cover the expenses and also make a profit.  Also in art class we are making plaster/paper mache masks for a play we are doing about how different culters express themselves with the arts.  It's very fun!  I still take piano and gymnastics (two of my favorite things,) which are fun too.  In piano I am learning 'O little town of Bethlehem'.  In gymnastics I just learned how to do a cartwheel on the beam by myself!  (without falling off) It feels cozy with a Christmas tree in the house.  On Thursday we are going to make gingerbread houses with some friends.  I love Christmas!  
                                                                             Allie 


'Hanging out' at the top of the Eiffel Tower


No comments:

Post a Comment