Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Park Like No Other!

This weekend we went to Linneashof, "Europe's largest outdoor playground" and had a blast. It had all of us laughing the entire time. The entire park is run on 'human' power, and no, they don't provide it, you do! Yes, to get a better idea of what I'm talking about look at Chris making the swings go ...



We let Chris run around on this for awhile too...











Then there were rides that made you feel like you were at a small carnival-totally unsafe, but thrilling just the same...Allie fared much better on this one than I did...


The girls loved jumping on the many trampolines and riding the zip line. Again, totally unsafe and no one was there to make sure you were strapped in (maybe because there were no straps!) Chris and I kept laughing about the fact that a place like this existed. Never in the U.S. where they measure you by a pole to make sure you are tall enough or not too tall and where they check and recheck that you are strapped in. Kind of brought us back to our childhood and 'simpler' times. (I can't believe I just said that-I'm getting so old...
The final thing that made us laugh was at the small water park area. It was too cold to go in the water, but this sign was too good to pass up...At least we'll know for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment